Person responsible for processing: BPTE
Purposes of processing:
- Providing information via the website.
- Management of queries through forms, or the website chat.
- Free download of training material(s).
- Attendance and viewing of online training sessions.
- Management of the contracting of licences for the Software owned by Pridatect S.L.
- Management of legal service contracts.
- Access to the Pridatect Management and Pridatect Advance Platform, owned by BORNEO S.L. (from now on, the “Platform”)
- Access to the private area UserDesk, property of Pridatect S.L.
- Access to the private area of the Academy (materials and video platform).
Legal Bases For Processing
- Express consent of the interested party.
- Execution of a contract or implementation of pre-contractual measures.
- Legitimate interest in data processing.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected for, provided that the data subject does not revoke his consent. Exceptions will, as well, be made for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
- Personal data collected through the website will not be transferred to third parties. Without prejudice to those third parties that provide services to Pridatect S.L. with the aim of managing the provision of services, the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship with the interested parties or processing requests made by them.
Rights of the Interested Parties
- Access, rectification, opposition, deletion (‘right to be forgotten’), limitation of treatment, portability and not being the subject of automated decisions.
- Main website: https://www.pridatect.es/
Alternative domains: https://www.pridatect.com, https://www.pridatect.de, https://www.pridatect.co.uk; https://www.borneo.io.
- Social network profiles:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/pridatect_en
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/pridatect/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Pridatect/
- Additional and detailed information on Data Protection can be found in the attached clauses below: